ROVING STOP MOTION:
If thread breaks on the fing frame, the fibers continue to run from the drafting arrangement, usually into the aspirator. In poor spinning conditions, however, it often happens that can damage top rollers and aprons, deform bottom rollers and /or cause ends down an neighboring spinning, furthermore, removal of a lap is complicated and troublesome. It would therefore be desirable to interrupt the blow of fibers from the time end breaks occur until piecing is carried out.
In this case, however, the roving must be automatically threaded in the drafting arrangement. Roving stop motions can be provided as part of travelling device or as assembled at each individual spinning position. Fitting to travelling devices is more economical, but since devices must first seek out an end broken, roving stop is not immediate as it is in the case of integrated equipment.
The SKF roving stop motion in fig.14 is described here as representative. The optical monitor checks, the running yarn (yarn path). In the event of an end break, the optical unit
- and electronic unit
- cause the wedge
- to interrupt roving feed, the feed table and possibly twist pin
- Holo the roving securely in the break draft field. After the broken end has been made ready wedge
- Is retracted manually by means of roving blocking device
- Roving is delivered again and piecing can be carried out.
RALLON CONTROL RINGS: Higher spindle speed- bigger ring diameters- larger lifts- in general leads to bigger balloons. With bigger balloons:-
- Ballon tension increases, resulting in end breakages.
- Bigger ballon leads to lashing and rubbing and rubbing on separator resulting in yarn hairiness.
To control there; ABC- ballon controls rings are introduced.
CONTROL IN RING SPINNING: (PROCESS CATA SYSTEM FOR RING SPINNING)
USTER RING DATA SYSTEM:
THE DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM IS MODOLUAR
- Production monitoring system. For this signals up to 16 machines are gathered at a concentrator and evaluated in the central unit.
- End breaks detection system. This requires a machine station with patented sensor mechanism for each machine.
- This mechanism consists essentially of a sensor on each side of the machine, periodically verifying the rotation of the travelers. Mied systems are also possible.
- Production reports include. Production in kg. And grams per spindle hour stoppages and efficiency (showing doffing time separately) among other things.
- End break detection system give the end breakage rate duration of end down mean yarn twist and spindle speed.
- Special reports indicate spindles with statistically assured deviations of the end break rate anomalies in the distribution of end down along the ring frame.
DESIGN ANG FUNCTION OF THE USTER RING DATA:
The data system is designed on the modular principal. Standardized modules facilitate subsequent extensions. USTER RING DATA is designed for the highest operating reliability at the lowest maintenance costs. For this reason an expensive maintains contract is not necessary.
USTER RING DATA can be connected to all well. Know makes of ring spinning machines and it is not dependent on type and manufacturer. The wiring consists of commercial available 3 and 4 core cable. The cabling can be carried out by the user himself, without problems. The figure 15(fig.15) shows the design.
The design principle for the USTER RING DATA- the version represented shows the mixed version for machines with acquision of production data as well as for machines with additional single spindle detection.
Machines with production data and single spinning spindle detection:
This efficient variant of the system provided important information concerning end breaks in the spinning mill it helps to detect “rouge spinning positions to achieve the best operative conditions and to reduce the number of end breaks through operative measures.(with ref to fig.15)
The “production sensor” determines the rotational speed of the front roller at the drafting system. It provides the basic information concerning production quantities, frequency and duration of longer stoppages etc A’LED’ Signals, the rotation pulse and permits a simple functional control.
With the “under wind sensor” the under wind position of the ring rail is registered for the detects the rotational movement of the ring traveler without contacting it, and provides information concerning.
- End breaks at each spindles as well as the average piecing time
- The rotational speed of the ring traveler and those spindles with rotational speed which is too low
- THE MACHINE STSTION:
- The micro processor controlled machine station collects the machine and spinning positing data and controls the movements of the travelling sensor. All machine stations are connected to the central unit over a common line and are called-up periodically. Built in test functions show the correct acceptance of the spinning positing signals.
- THE MAHINE ENTRY STATION:
- Machine entry stations are provided for the coding of or-of-production times directly on the spinning. The detection for the causes of stoppages effected by means of contact free sensing of code cards. In this dimple version, the important production data such as efficiencies out-production times. Production capacities etc. are automatically acquired for every machine. there by USTER RING DATA gives special support to the reduction of machine stoppages.
- THE CONCENTRATOR:
- In the concentrator a microprocessor takes over the tasks of combining preprocessing and intermediate storage of the signals from ‘16’ spinning machines. The concentrators are connected over a common lone and are called-up periodically at short intervals.
- THE BUS FEED:
- The task of bus feed id provision of a central current supply for the detection system.
LONG TERM REPORTS:
Reliable basis for successful mill management the practical use of the user ring data, data system also requires reports converging a longer period of time for example for one or month or year, the progress of production of the comparison values what are formulated over longer periods.
In the “style summary report’ the total yarn productions for article is acquired over a period of chosen length. The report opens up various profitable evaluation possibilities.
- Determination of reliable standard values for efficitiency, production, break frequencies.etc.
- Long term supervision of most important characteristics be able to detect unfavorable treads at an early stage.
- Progress control of the production per article support work of the order supervision and disposition selections.
- The changes in allocations are also affected at the correct time in long term reports.
- As well as summaries according to style, operator sedition etc. detailed reports for individual are also available.
BY USING RING DATA WE CAN ACTIEVE
Higher production output through continuous process supervision
- Higher production speed through result-oriented operational trails with objective success controls.
- Fewer end breakages through systematic detection of weak place on machines of the material.
- Higher efficiency through systematic reduction of machine stoppages.
- Shorter end break time through achieve operator guidance with optical end break indicators (optional)
- Objective deployment of maintains personnel
- Simple control effect of organizational measure.
IMPROVEMENT IN QUALITY:
Higher quality through systematic quality assurance.
- Yarns with higher quality as a consequence of reduction of end break frequencies.
- Early detection of quality reducing influence in the preparatory process
- Simple control of the spinning characteristics of new batches yarn
- Reliable data for assessment of the raw-material used, the machine settings the ambient climatic conditions as well as critical machine components.